Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another press for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in the Microsoft Word, RTF, OpenDocument, or WordPerfect file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Press.
OPEN ACCESS AND ARCHIVING POLICY
Publicacions URV provides immediate free access to its contents based on the principle that by making research available to the public, free of charge, the global exchange of knowledge is promoted. All ebooks are available under a Creative Commons 3.0 license (acknowledgement of author, no commercial use, no derivative work).
In the context of the comprehensive planning of the assigments of edition and promotion of the collection, emphasis is strongly given to the digital preservation of published documents. Therefore, in order to ensure the lasting survival of the scientific material, the following measures are taken into account:
- Publicacions URV periodically makes backup copies of the published and work files, in external disk drives.
- When Publicacions URV performs any update of its publishing programmes, it takes into account the requirement for compatibility of the formats, both, those related to the internal editing process, and those of the final publication, in order to ensure future recovery if necessary.
- The Learning and Research Center of the URV (CRAI) stores a collection of all published articles and corresponding metadata that is accessible through the institutional repository of the Rovira i Virgili University. This copy is located in different servers than the one hosting the collection.
- The DOI registration through the Crossref platform ensures the dissemination and survival of the metadata related to the literary works.
- Thanks to the open access license of the journal, all interested parties are encouraged to make copies of the articles and metadata published, for conservation and preservation purposes.
The names and email addresses entered in this press site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this press and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.